Four types of hydroacoustic transponders:
- HT-6000, HT-2000, HT-200 Ц for the mounting on
underwater vehicles and on others various underwater objects at depths
6000, 2000, 200m, respectively.
- HT-B Ц for bottom placing up to 6000m, equipped
by hydroacoustic release.
There is provided external triggering of underwater
vehicles transponders via the cable.
The set of hydroacoustic arrays:
- Two types of undersurface shipboard hydroacoustic
combined USBL antennas for communication distances up to 8000m and 500m.
Electronic control units are placed in pressure case and contain multi
channel receiving system, power amplifier, control and communication
- Antenna systems are mounted on towed carrier for
the operation during vessel motion.
- Deepwater hydroacoustic receiving USBL antenna
with electronic unit for the placing on underwater vehicles and for
communication distances up to 3000m.
- The set of heading, roll, pitch gage transducers
for the sense of angular data and spatial coordinates of hydroacoustic
antennas. Antenna systems provide the generation and transmission of
command signals, receiving and optimal processing of response signals,
the measurement of slant distance and observed bearing for all types of
transponders, input measured parameters and data of spatial coordinates
to the shipboard control, navigation data acquisition, processing and
- Satellite navigation receiver GPS for the
positioning of towed carrier.
- Shipboard control, data acquisition, processing and
display system, corresponded
hardware-software complex , based on PC and intended
for the control of navigation system operation, input navigation and
ancillary information, data processing, display and data recording on
HANS USBL Specification
- Operational slant distance:
HT-6000/HT-B Ц up to 8000m;
HT -2000 Ц up to
HT-200 Ц 20-500m.
- Self-contained operation time:
HT-B -1 year;
months; HT-2000-45 days; HT-200-48 hours.
- Number of responses:
HT-B - 100000; HT-6000
& HT-2000 Ц 20000; HT-200- 2000.
- Frequency range:
30-50 kHz for the
distance up to 500m; 7-14 kHz Цup to 8000m.
- Fluctuating error of the positioning:
HT 6000, HT-2000, HT-B, not more than 0,5% of slant
HT-200 Цnot more
than 1% of slant distance.
HT-6000 & HT-2000
- up to 10kg; HT-B Цup to 20kg; HT-200 - up to 0,2kg.